- Arneis 50% - Nebbiolo 50%
- Harvest period
- Arneis end of the 3rd week of August, Nebbiolo mid 1st decade of September, manual harvest in boxes.
- Storage at temperature grapes (next to 2 ° C) and humidity controlled to a stay of about 7 days; stemming and cold maceration of the crushed grapes for 18-24 h at about 10 ° C; soft pressing and fermentation in barrels of 500 liters for about 30 days; batonnage until spring.
- Refermentation (pris de mousse)
- The second fermentation takes place in September of the year following the harvest.
The yeast aging can last from a minimum of 18 to 30 months. .
- Remuage is done manually on pupitres performing 21 positions.
The duration of the remuage is about 40 days.
- Tasting notes
- Pinkish color with coppery highlights; The sparkle is fine and persistent; The bouquet is intense with hints of bread crust, hazelnut, honey and most important scents like pink and white flowers. In the mouth the wine is full-bodied, enveloping and very persistent
- In kitchen
- Excellent as an aperitif, recommended with appetizers and pasta or to accompany grilled fish and shellfish, expresses all its character with baked fish. .
- Service temperature
V.S.Q. metodo classico